About our school
Ofsted acknowledged that we have created “a caring ethos in which everyone is valued and included fully.” We aim for our children to develop a love of learning and that they have fun whilst learning.
We acknowledge that it is essential that school and home work together as partners. We believe that children only get one chance at education, and that together we can make it the best it can be. We assume by sending your child to our school that you will support us in all areas of their education socially, emotionally and academically.
Please see our Home School Agreement.
At Aldercar the children are the stars!
Our School Aims
The aims of our school and curriculum are to:
- Help children develop lively, enquiring minds
- Develop friendships and to respect the views and needs of others
- Enable children to learn and achieve their very best through a diverse, fun and challenging curriculum
- Embrace ever changing technologies to prepare them for the future
- Develop a sense of care, respect and responsibility for their natural environment
- To encourage a life long love of learning
- Enable our children to become responsible and proactive members of our local, British and world community.